Due to continued growth, Ecovis DCA Limited are recruiting a Senior Accountant to work within our Audit Department for variety of clients ranging from SMEs to large international groups.
As part of the Ecovis Team, you will work directly with partners.
- Preparation and management of audit files for several clients with turnover in excess of € 50m.
- Liaising with other departments i.e., Tax/Company Secretarial
- Responsible for ensuring financial statements are filed in a timely manner with the Revenue Commissioners and Companies Registration Office.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for leading and completing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels
- Contributing to the development of the Audit Department.
- Working with other departments (e.g., tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients
- Ad hoc projects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge of FRS102 financial reporting, auditing standards and company law.
- Prior experience using CaseWare, Relate Accounts Production or similar software.
- Strong communication skills and confident conversing with Clients and stakeholders.
- 3 Years practice experience at Senior level.
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career.
- Excellent starting salary, based on experience and ability.
- Paid CPDs.
- Option to work from home (permanently).
- Flexible hours.
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Clear pathway to Director/ Partner level.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
ECOVIS DCA Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
As per Government and HSE guidelines, ECOVIS DCA Limited has implemented all infection prevention and control protocols in Head Office.
Reference ID: Senior Accountant Auditing