Due to our company’s continued growth, Ecovis DCA Limited is recruiting a Senior Taxation Specialist.
You will be working with our expanding Tax department and serve our wide variety of clients ranging from SMEs to large international groups.
As our Taxation specialist you will be reporting directly to the partners.
- Liaising with other departments like Audit, Corporate Finance etc.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Tax computations under all tax heads.
- Compute adjusted profit, Capital Allowances Schedules and prepare Income Tax computations including submission to the Revenue using ROS, and Deal with Revenue/Revenue audits/investigations.
- Capital Taxes computations and submissions under all tax heads. To include Tax Planning scenarios for buy-outs, company valuations etc.
- Preparation of above for Ltd Companies including submission of CT1’s using ROS.
- Responsibility for organising and managing own portfolio of clients including deadline management.
- Strong communication skills and confident conversing with Clients and stakeholders.
- 3 years experience in Taxation with a private firm.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and with an ability to use initiative and always maintain confidentiality
- Excellent starting salary.
- Option to work remotely permanently.
- Defined path to Partner/Director level.
- Bonus based on achievement of targets, as agreed upon commencement and reviewed every 6 months.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid CPDs.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
ECOVIS DCA Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
As per Government and HSE guidelines, ECOVIS DCA Limited has implemented all infection prevention and control protocols in Head Office.