On behalf of a client, we are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller.
Duties include (but not limited to)
- 1. Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients, ensuring that inhouse credit procedures are adhered to.
- 2. Managing communications with customers
- 3. Improving and implementing debt collection procedures in the case of overdue invoices/ payments.
- 4. Reconciliation of Customer accounts if required.
- 5. Liaise with Sales representatives in respect of overdue accounts.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Understanding of GDPR guidelines is essential.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite essential, especially Excel.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and prioritising skills.
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts package a distinct advantage.