As part of the Ecovis Team, you will work directly with partners and use cloud-based programmes daily.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for submission to Companies Registration Office.
- Responsible for range of clients in SME sector with turnover ranging from 1m to 25m turnover.
- Oversee and direct junior staff in accounts preparation.
- Preparation of Cash Flow Projections and business plans as required by clients.
- Dealing with Clients on diverse range of issues in relation to the day to day running of their businesses.
- Liaising with Tax Department in relation to preparation of Income Tax and Corporation Tax returns and ensuring timely filing of same within deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring financial statements are filed in a timely manner with the Revenue Commissioners and Companies Registration Office.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Familiarity with Relate Accounts Production/TaxPro/CT TaxPro/Caseware an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and confident conversing with Clients and stakeholders, through all mediums including, video call.
- 5 Years post qualification practice experience.
- Excellent starting salary, based on experience and ability.
- Friendly culture.
- Significant prospects available for advancement within the firm based on ability and attitude.
- Work from home option (permanently)
- Flexible hours.
- Paid CPD obligations.
- Target based performance bonus
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
ECOVIS DCA Limited is an equal opportunities employer.